Cloud Computing is a Model for enabling pool of Computing resources at different Location Such as Networks, application and Services. We can scale cloud service as per our business need, pay according to services and access on demand Infrastructure and platform as a service and save time and development cost.
Three Types of Cloud Computing Service Model:
SaaS – Software as a Service
PasS- Platform as a Service
IasS- Infrastructure as a Service.
Get Infrastructure, Softwares and platform on a single click just pay and go and use services and Infrastructure at different location according to your business need. Access Servers and database
any time anywhere and connect your applications with Cloud database Services.Use Hybrid Cloud Services for Application deployment on Cloud like PHP,ANDROID,JAVA,NODE.js,IOT, etc. KVCH provides Best Cloud Computing Training in Noida , Delhi and Bhopal.
BENIFITS OF CLOUD COMPUTING:
- Minimizing Storage and development cost and Time .
- Accessing Heigh performance and Cloud Security.
- Flexibility and Disaster recovery.
- You can work from anywhere.
- Scale Services and features any time.
- Client Data replicated three times on cloud.
- Provide data security,application security,network security.
IBM CLOUD BUSINESS SOLUTIONS:
- Node Red Starter for Internet of Things .
- ClearDB MySql Database Service.
- Internet Of Things Platform starter.
- Java Cloudant Web Starter.
- Liberty for Java Cloud Service.
- Cloudant NoSqlDB Service.
- The standards for connecting the computer systems
- The software needed to make cloud computing work are not fully defined at present time
- Leaving many companies to define their own cloud computing technologies.
- Cloud computing systems offered by companies
- Grasping the Fundamentals
- Discovering the Value of the Cloud for Business
- Getting Inside the Cloud
- Developing Your Cloud Strategy
- Seeing the Advantages of the Highly Scaled Data Center
- Exploring the Technical Foundation for Scaling Computer Systems
- Checking the Cloud’s Workload Strategy
- Managing Data
- Discovering Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Understanding Abstraction and Virtualization
- Capacity Planning
- Exploring Platform as a Service
- Using Google Web Services
- Using Amazon Web Services
- Using Microsoft Cloud Services
- Managing and Securing Cloud Services
- Governing the Cloud
- Virtualization and the Cloud
- Managing Desktops and Devices in the Cloud
- Service Oriented Architecture and the Cloud
- Managing the Cloud Environment
- Moving Applications to the Cloud
- Working with Cloud-Based Storage
- Using Webmail Services
- Communicating with the Cloud